- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: 100w universal laptop charger
- Model Number: Universal Notebook Power Adapter
- Usage: Laptop, Universal Notebook Power Adapter
- Output Type: DC
- Connection: Plug In
- AC Input: 100- 240V 2.0A(MAX) 50/60HZ
- Output: DC 15V -20V
- Maxinum Power: 100W (AUTO)
- USB Output: 5V 2.1A
- Connecter: 9-17 connecters
- Product Name: for Hp Dell Toshiba IBM Lenovo Acer Samsung Fujitsu
- Certificate: GS CB CE FCC ROSH
- Warrenty: two years
- Compitable: 100w universal laptop charger
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag + brown box, 28pcs/ctn|
Newest 100W Universal Notebook Power Adapter Laptop AC Charger
We are professional manufacturer of laptop adapter/charger, Universal adapter, car charger, power supply(5V-36V), and so on. Original quality, high-technic design, competitive price, just waiting for your test, we believe my quality and service will LEAD our business in the future!
Q1: What is the Warranty for the Adapters?
A1: For the adapters,we have 2 years warranty.If any quality problems on our side occured in this period,we can give you the new one in the next order.
Q2: Will 65w adapters can work on 90w laptop?
A2: We do not recommend using 65w adapters to charge for 90w laptop,which will broke your laptop.
Q3: Are you the adapter factory or trading company?
A3:We are the manufacturer with 5 years experience.
Q4.What's your production capacity?
A4:Our Monthly production reach 250,000-300,000pcs.
Q5.What's the Delivery time?
A5:Within 5000pcs,usually within 7 days.Depend on your quantity and the models you order.
How to Test a Laptop Charger
1. Remove the AC plug and the damaged area of the power cord from the AC adapter using the wire cutting tool. Remove 3 inches of the outer sheath from the power cord using a wire-stripping tool, so that the three cables inside the cord are accessible.
2. Remove a 1 inch section of plastic sheath from the outside of each individual wire inside the power cord and then twist the end of each cord so that the copper strands are tight.
3. Remove the screws on the replacement AC plug. Insert the cord through the plug housing prior to fastening the wires to the plug. Loosen the screws on each prong of the replacement plug.
4. Attach the black wire to the gold prong on the back of the replacement plug and then secure the wire in place by tightening the screw provided. Confirm that the wire copper makes good contact with the bare metal of the screw and prong.
5. Attach the green wire to the green prong on the back of the replacement plug and then secure the wire in place by tightening the screw provided. Confirm that the wire copper makes good contact with the bare metal of the screw and prong.
6. Move the plug housing over the wires and attach to the plug and secure using the screws provided with the plug.